Hi All,

I'm looking for some feedback on best way to cleanly get a SCCP and
SIP phone registered to CME at the same time.
I'm running into an issue that if I have "create cnf-files" configured
under telephony-service , the SIP based phone will never register,
even if I manually configure mac address, etc under "voice register
global"

The only way I've gotten things to work is by issueing "no create
cnf-files" under Telephony-service and "no create profile" under
"voice register global" followed by "create profile".

This will get the SIP phone registered and configured, but doesn't
leave the system in a very reliable state based on my experience.

If the SCCP phone reboots, it sometimes has problems registering until
I issue "create cnf" again under telephony service.

Any thoughts?

- Scott