Hi all,

I have made two vRack sessions so far based on Remote Phones and
Softphones. For my next session I want to use the hardware vpn session.
I have a 2811 with 4-Port Hwic and 3 7962 phones, but as written on
proctorlabs it seems that this is not enough (requirements are 5 phones
and a 8-port switch) . Isn`t it possible/allowed to use a mixture of my
own phones and some of the remote phones?

Regards

Steffen