Hi All,

I have problem with invoking transcoder. I registered two IOS transcoders
one for HQ & BR1 both are registered to CCM. The goal is BR1 should be able
to call ICD pilot (CRS uses codec G711 only) number on HQ using codec G729.
But it always fail to invoke transcoder at HQ and call fails and I get a
fast busy tone. Call from HQ to ICD is ok because no transcoder is needed.
However, when i call from BR1 to HQ via PSTN, the call gets through and I
can hear the welcoming prompt.

I've also tried to associate BR1 xcoder with HQ IOS MRG/MRGL which is
assigned to HQ DP as if it's a local resource but still not working.

Any idea on what could be the problem or misconfiguration.

Appreciate your advice and inputs.

Thanks

Regards,

Karim