Thanks a lot Ki Wi, Multicast moh is working now for calls between the
Branch phone and the Central phone.

The calls which are passing through the gatekeeper are getting ToH when
the CUCME phones are put on hold, if the HQ phones are put on hold the
Multicast is played from the flash of the CUCME.

Warm Regards,
Vinay Kumar