Hi Guys,

Hope I can seek a little help here, my AIM-CUE 1GB CF card failed on me just
1 week before my exam!
I've getting the error of "Not a cisco supported CF. Please use cisco
supported CF and reinstall the software. System Halted." Anyone know how to
solved this issue?

I've try to reinstall CUE using the boothelper, but no luck. Possibly the CF
card is gone case.
A search on google mentioned Cisco AIM-CUE check on the CF Card sector size,
else refuse to work. But the used 1GB CF card was asking half the price of
the AIM-CUE module /w 1GB CF itself on ebay :(

It is anyway I can used on 3rd party CF card? saw it also certain SANDISK CF
might work, but I'm not sure it is still able to find in the market now.

Also, I notice the router Memory CF (MEM-CF-1GB) is selling cheaper than
AIM-CUE-1GBCF, I wonder will it able to use?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alex