Hi Randall,

IF we do not do step 5 then the phone in question will continue to point to
old TFTP server which does not have a modified Ringlist.xml file.
If the question is to delete a particular ringtone from Phone7 at Site Z.
Then you need to direct Phone7 at Site Z to a TFTP server which has the
modified Ringlist.xml file.

Instead of manually changing TFTP address on phone, you can assign different
TFTP using DHCP server for a particualr MAC address.
-adil

--
_7___|___|_|_|    adil.sha...@gmail.com

        . .