As I understand, this should work. The requirement is that devices must be
on separate locations and that each device must have a separate RSVP agent
on its own.
Then make sure "ip rsvp bandwidth" is configured on the interfaces between
the RSVP agents.

If CUCM tries to use same RSVP agent for both devices, reservation fails.

For what you ask (which is not typical), then you must have probably two
ISRs with RSVP agent on same LAN.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Michael Luo <hout...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When we do RSVP CAC, we usually put the RSVP agent on WAN interface.
>
> What if we were asked to put the RSVP agent on LAN interface or voice
> VLAN?  I was not able to get it worked.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks!
> Michael