The network topology is as below:
IP Phone --> LAN --> Router --> WAN --> Router --> LAN --> IP Phone.

I read the CUCM 7 SRND.  On page 127 of 1102, there's a note:
---------------
When RSVP is enabled on a router interface, all other interfaces in the
router will drop RSVP messages unless they are also enabled for RSVP. To
avoid dropping RSVP messages, enable RSVP on all interfaces through which
you expect RSVP signaling to transit. If call admission control is not
desired on an interface, set the bandwidth value to 75% of the interface
bandwidth.
---------------

1) If I enabled rsvp on LAN interface only (not on WAN interface), CUCM
always route the call via AAR as if there's not enough bandwidth.

2) If I enable rsvp on both LAN and WAN interfaces, I saw that rsvp only
reserved bandwidth on WAN interface based on the output of "show ip rsvp
interface".

Can anyone explain why it didn't reserve bandwidth on LAN interface?  If it
didn't reserve bandwidth on LAN interface, what's the point of enabling rsvp
there?

Thanks!
Michael