If you want to be serious about doing an implementation, then you should get
your answers from reading the SRND. are you familiar with that document?

If you read the proper chapter, you would know the answer already and would
not need to read "guess" recommendations where we just don't know everything
about your deployment.

Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811