I seem to be running into an intermittent problem with my MGCP gateways.  I
configure the router, its registered to CUCM, significant digits set
correctly ... all is good except I can not receive inbound calls from the
PSTN ... sometimes!  A reload of the router fixes the issue when it
happens.  I just tested this with 3 mgcp gateways, all configured exactly
the same ... one worked right away the other two needed to be reload in
order to accept inbound calls.  Is this a known issue that I've overlooked.
Thanks.

KP