O.k I read the blog and make me clear,  I  only have one more question?, when
is used the mwi-relay  on telephony-services and on voice register global mwi
reg e64?

because on unsolicited just need
sip-ua
mwi-server ........ unsolicited

and on subcribe notifiy
sip-ua
mwi-server........

ephone-dn
mwi sip

I notice to that when we have cucm-cue and phones are gone to srst the auto
provitioning ephone-dn include mw sip even when cue is on unsolicited. that
mean that cue  must be subscribe notifiy and not unsolicited?.

thanks  everyone.