I have a quick question.  I have to do a demo with a UC500 at a hotel and the
onsite engineer will only allow a connections into a wall Jack.  My question is
can I connect the FXS port to the wall jack and route a call from the PSTN.
The hotel is going to provide a DID for the demo.  They will not let us connect
directly into switch port on their PBX.  He said he would provide me an IP
Address but no connection to the PBX.