Hi Everyone,

After 3 years of struggle i have cleared the voice lab and the journey is
completed.

I am very happy and cannot stop my tears when i have seen my result.

Slogged day/night for this respectful certification.

I am very happy today, After working in Dimension Data gold partner of Cisco
there are lot of experience on field but completing the certification
is you have to even leave your family & friends which is really hard time.

Thankyou everyone who has guide me to achieve this certification.

Thankyou OSL guys for being so supportive.

Thanks to all my friends in this group to be with me as a part of the journey.

Thanks to ccievoice.net for a support and for a dedicated rack :)

Thanks to IPX for great support

Regards
Dan