Hello ,

This is Wrong in the Version you have in the lab ,

The Software MTP of the CCM can only work on G711 Codec so if you need to
have MTP for G729 call , you have to have IOS MTP register to the CCM and
available to be allocated for that Call in order for the CCM to use it to
do Early Offer ,
CCM 7.0 is not capable of doing EO on his own , so you have to allocate MTP
in the call to make it EO .

Starting CCM 8.5 , the CCM can do EO on his OWN as long as you have the
latest Version of Phone FW's and IOS

Ash