Hello,

As I know, the command "dtmf-relay rtp-nte digit-drop" when using RFC2833
on one side of CUBE, and Out of Band DTMF types on the other side.

But somehow that does not work in my case. Here are my CUBE dial-peer that
are configured:

dial-peer voice 10 voip
 description to CUCM
 translation-profile incoming 335
 destination-pattern ^[1247]...$
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:172.16.4.121
 incoming called-number [358]...
 dtmf-relay sip-kpml
 no vad
!
dial-peer voice 11 voip
 description to CUCME
 destination-pattern ^[358]...
 voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte
 voice-class sip early-offer forced
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:177.1.254.3
 incoming called-number ^[1247]...$
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte digit-drop
 no vad

So when the CUCME calls the CUCM (UCCX) the DTMF are not recognized by the
UCCX. So I guess the "dtmf-relay rtp-nte digit-drop" command does not work.