Hello,

I have configured the Routers Software MTP for G729 codec with SIP Trunk.
I am using RFC2833 (RTP-NTE) DTMF type on the gateway (CUBE).
When I configure the "MTP Required" on the SIP Trunk, the DTMFs are not
recognized by the UCCX, the call goes directly to operator (UCCX is using
default AA Script).

But when I remove the "MTP Required" on the SIP Trunk, so that the calls
will be allocated MTP dynamically, the DTMF works fine (UCCX gets the DTMF
tones normally).
I have also noticed that when the MTP Required is configured on a SIP
Trunk, the Routers MTP is allocation/Used and RFC2833 DTMFs are not
recognized by the UCCX.
But when I remove the MTP Required from the SIP Trunk, the Transcoder is
allocated/used dynamically (UCCX does not support RFC2833), and the RFC2833
DTMFs are successfully translated to out of band and UCCX understand them
normally.

Can anybody explain why is it so?