Hi Chris,
So is CUBE waiting for CUCM to send TCS ?
And holding up the whole process?

Also, I guess this means the the BBGK is waiting for TCS from CUBE.
Is CUBE sending TCS independent of the CUCM call leg? or does it wait for
CUCM TCS before sending TCS to BBGK?

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Chris Martin <clm.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Because the IOS gateway trunks follow the rfc that the initiator will send
> TCS, while by default CUCM waits for the TCS from the end point.  Per the
> SRND this was done for potential video issues, so either you may have video
> problems with certain endpoints or voice issues with gateways trunks.  You
> can review this on CUCM SRND, search for TCS.
>
> HTH,
> Chris
>

> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:45 PM, datucha123 datucha123 <
> datucha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> By the way, why the BBGK endpoint does not send the TCS?
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM, ccielabrat <ccielab...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ash,
>>>
>>> Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.
>>> I would really like to understand all the pieces to this scenario.
>>>
>>> The debug I posted was from the HQ router/GK/CUBE, I'm not sure how to
>>> read it yet, so I can't say what call leg it represents.
>>>
>>> We are talking about the same scenario you mention in your reply.
>>>
>>> CUCM  via GK-0Trunk (No MTP configured) (Wait for H245 unchecked)
>>> GK configured with a Remote Zone using a outvia to local CUBE.
>>> CUBE is configured with One inbound dial-peer 011! with a fixed codec of
>>> g.711 and an outbound dial-peer targeting RAS (default g.729)
>>> The call setup works and I can answer the call but the rtp never works.
>>>
>>> Please confirm my understanding of the problem.
>>> 1.) CUCM does ARQ/setup via GK
>>> 2.) GK sends LRQ to BBGK and gets LCF that it's a routable DN
>>> 3.) GK tells CUCM to target CUBE for H.323 call setup because of Outvia
>>> config for BBGK Zone.
>>> 4.) CUCM sends H.225 to CUBE which triggers CUBE to do H.225 to endpoint
>>> in BBGK Zone.
>>> 5.) CUBE waits for h.245 TCS and doesn't send H.225 connect back to CUCM
>>> 6.) BBGK Endpoint doesn't send any TCS and causes CUBE to wait /timeout
>>> for H.245
>>> 7.) Call fails with CUBE disconnecting both BBGK call leg and CUCM call