Tom,

I have fixed the CCNA & CCNP OSL forums today so feel free to post in the
forums as our instructors and myself will be answering questions and
providing support.

Enjoy!

Matt Just - IPexpert, Inc.

CTO - Chief Technical Officer

Email:  <mailto:mj...@ipexpert.com> mj...@ipexpert.com

Office: (810) 326-1444 Ext: 331

Mobile +1 (810) 406-7218

www.ipexpert.com/catalog

 <http://www.facebook.com/mattmjust> Description: Description: facebook
<http://twitter.com/#!/Matt_Just>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattjust>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are IPexpert property, are
confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient (s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message
immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.