Here's what I used:

For lab testing only install normal 2003 Server, the run regedit;

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Systems Info\OS Image]

"Version"="2003.1.1"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems\Model]

"Hardware"="7835H05"

"Memory"="2048"

"Speed"="2333"