Dont go through the painful procedure of installing and converting your
Cisco windows appliance version. straightaway install it on the ESXi or
Workstation. Create a vm with 2 GB memory and 160 GB hard drive. Install
from the Cisco OS cd. before installing UCCX repair your installation with
the windows 2003 cd.

Then its done :)

Ravindra Lakpriya