All,

CUC allows all callers to record a message - caller can review message before
sending it fine - but outside caller (PSTN or CUCM / CCME callers without a
mailbox on the system) messages for a subscriber are never delivered to the
subscriber's mailbox. Subscriber to subscriber messages work fine, regardless
of whether the caller is logged in to their mailbox or not. I've checked quotas
and everything else I can think of. Any idea on how to fix this? TIA.

DQ