Hi,

Didn't you forget cisco NDA & discuss exam questions like this? (Cisco
seems given a never-ending exercise to NDA violators)

You can't conclude answers this way & don't hope to pass first attempt or
if cisco gives such questions.

Just try again you"ll pass next time or a in a subsequent attempt if you
prepared very well using IPExpert material.

Thats only I can say.

Thanks