From: gnewbe...@absnt.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 08:45:32 -0400
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Challenge Lab 1 CCX Integration Problems

Has anyone had issues with the CCX Integration in Challenge Lab 1?  According
to the lab & DSG the integration is already completed so there should have been
no work to do.  The CTI ports were registered but the IPCC Extension did not
show on the End User page.  I recreated both the JTAPI and RMCM accounts,
verified AXL was correct, reset AXL and CTI on the CM Servers.  Reset the CCX
Engine several times and even rebooted the CCX server.  Nothing changed the
issue with not being able to set Agent extensions.  In CCX, going to Tools>User
Management showed all the users as well but not as agents obviously.

Any ideas on how to fix this kind of situation or is the lab setup improperly?
Thanks,Graham