It's a problem with the setup, not the config (I asked the same question a
while back). The CCM doesn't see that UCCX was installed. Execute this command
on the PUB CLI and you should see the IPCC pull down in the user pages appear
(and see IPCC as installed under Enterprise Parameters):

run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" where paramname like
"%nstalled"

DQ
d...@cisco.com

Sent from my iPhone