 From: Dan Quinlan (daquinla) <daqui...@cisco.com>
To: Tapan Gautam (tgautam) <tgau...@cisco.com>
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] DTMF from BR1 phone to CUC via SIP trunk
notrecognized properly

cRTP mangles in-band (audio) DTMF. If I understand correctly, you are
SIP-integrated between CUC and UCM. You need to be OOB only for DTMF (not
rfc2833). Rfc2833 is an in-band (audio channel) mechanism. You need OOB
(signaling channel) for DTMF to function when cRTP is used.

DQ
d...@cisco.com
Sent from my iPhone

Hey Guys,