DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2012, at 5:52 PM, "Ramy Abdelrahim"
<ramyoth...@hotmail.com<mailto:ramyoth...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Nehal,

I didn't use this version but if you didn't get the answer on the forum then
it's better to confirm that through the compatibility matrix document on Cisco
website.

Regards,
Ramy

________________________________
From: nehal.ah...@msn.com<mailto:nehal.ah...@msn.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:17:51 +0500
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUPC 8.X compatible with 7.X

Hi All,

I have windows 7 and CUPC version 8.6.2.XX installed. Will it fully work with
the proctorlabs CUCM,UNITY & Presence versions ?

Thx

Nehal

_______________________________________________ For more information regarding
industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit
www.ipexpert.com<http://www.ipexpert.com> Are you a CCNP or CCIE and looking
for a job? Check out www.PlatinumPlacement.com<http://www.PlatinumPlacement.com>