Cory, I read the question the same way you did. Krishna- either will work if
you're not using "strict match" in telephony service; however, I'd always match
whatever address you use in telephony service. Chances are the lab is going to
specify what address cme phones should use - I'd stay consistent with that.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

On Oct 20, 2012, at 9:23 PM, "Cory Gray"