Hi Guys,

If we need to configure RSVP between 2 sites and There can be 4 concurrent
calls. G711 CODEC to be used for
multi-directional audio.

this mean that we set things up as this : -

dspfarm profile 1 mtp
codec g711u
codec pass‐through
rsvp
maximum sessions software 4
associate application SCCP

Questions:

1) However the above would mean that when code pass-thru fails the call will be
sent over
wan as g711ulaw . Am I correct?

2)Does RSVP over fastethernet and gigainterface   work in the same
fashion as point-to-point
multilink over serial cables?

3) Do we need to make the location setting on callmanger as mandatory or
can  we  just leave it as system default in this scenario?

-Vir