Krishna,

I am sorry to hear that.  I suffered something similar during my last
attempt but after much thinking I think I know what happened and maybe the
same happened to you.

Even though IPexpert recommends using switchport mode trunk on ESW
interfaces I still had been using switch mode access because it never
failed. I also did this because using switchport mode trunk would show
nothing in the show vlan-switch command so I was scared this was how it was
being graded and would miss the points.  IPexpert recommends this because
they say the other way has been known to stop working for no reason.

When I got my score report the next day, I could see several sections wrong
that I knew I configured right.  Doing the math I believe when they went to
grade my exam the next day that my CUCME phones were no longer registered.
I will use switchport mode trunk for now on.

What did you do?  That is my only theory.  Maybe you have one different that
can help others if you choose not to take it again.

I will be back 11/30 and am hoping to do as well as I did last time but pass

Cory