From: Cory Gray <corygray22...@hotmail.com<mailto:corygray22...@hotmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:51 AM
To: 'Krishna' <vinayak_...@yahoo.com<mailto:vinayak_...@yahoo.com>>, 'Online
Study' <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Cisco ripped me off

Krishna,

I understand, I have had 100% on call routing in previous labs at the same time
not having 100% on the gateway section.  That does not make sense.  Cisco does
not tell how they grade each section but the proctor will tell you it is part
automatic and part manual for voice.  We are all at the mercy of scoring and it
is what it is so you will have to decide for yourself whether to go back.