Hello,

I have little issue with my task. I have enable RSVP call-agent between HQ
Ph1 and BR1 Phone.

Show ip rsvp reservation showing active call at 24K for G729r8 codec.

For BR1 I am using SUB as Multicast MOH audio source. It is part of
Device-pool IOS which all region setting G711 codec.

When I press hold key on HQ Ph1 :

1. Show ip rsvp res still showing once active call at 24K
2. On CUCM CLI SUb is showing as Multicast  stream
3. On BR1 I hear tone on Hold ( No music on hold without multicast)

Does it mean I need to add codec pass-through in my SCCP profile for MTP.?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Ramcharan Arya