Ramcharan,

I do not believe that multicast MOH streams count against Location BW, nor is
it subject to the RSVP CAC mechanism. At least, that is my understanding. As
far as receiving TOH on the BR1 phone, I would look at the MRGL assigned to the
held party as a first step. The MRGL assigned to the party placed on hold
determines which media resource it will use. Does that MRGL contain the
multicast-enabled MRG (which holds the multicast-enabled subscriber node)?

-Bill

--
William Bell
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com