Ctigw is for OCS/Lync. You don't need to set it up unless you have OCS or Lync
deskphone control.

-------- Original message --------
From: Gurpreet Singh Kukreja <tycoononway1...@gmail.com>
To: virajith <vir...@rediffmail.com>
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUPS- Presence - deskphone mode not active

Just to add, the CtiGw application user on the CM should also have these roles
and Deskphone user's phone assigned.

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Gurpreet Singh Kukreja
<tycoononway1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does your end user have CTI Enabled and CTI controlled roles assigned? If not,
then assign them. Make sure that you've assigned the TCP profile in the CUPS
server for the Deskphone user.

- Gurpreet