Hello Again guys,

Return to CUE configuration using CLI  .
So practicing CLI Imposes on us to know all the parameters for all
applications, but there are a lot of parameters "like
the autoattendant app", right?

is there any way to remember them from inside the cli cue help, does any
one have a difficulty to learn them .

Appreciate your cooperation