Factory reset will clean the configuration only. It can't change the
license that is already uploaded to the CUE.

Regarding "software installation clean url" I need the license file after
the URL and that's where I was stuck.

I will once again go for the lab. At that time I will hope to get the right
license or at least right snapshot of CUCX VM.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Chrysostomos Christofi <
ch.christ...@logicom.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Because I cant test it right now
>
> if we use factory  default first then proceed with the admin,ntp,timezone
> , etc that its asking and then proceed with the software installation clean
> url , and then finally finish the configuration it will be ok right?

Suresh Bhandari