Hello Experts,

I am working on Task 5.7 from Vol1. Question is to block the 91900? numbers. I
have configured a Route pattern to block this number but this Route pattern is
overridden by a another Route pattern 9.1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX which I have
created for Task 5.6.I understand the longest match wins but I need to make it
work as said in the question to play the error message "the precedence used is
not authorized for your line".

Could you please let me know is there a way to make this work as expected in
the question or am I missing something.

Thanks,
Vignesh