Ok I just tested this again and there must be something wrong with your
configuration.

I set this up for my HQ phones but depending on your setup you could do it for
any phones

In cucm create a Route Pattern of 91900, and assign it to the proper partition
(maybe none or HQ)

Now assign a GW (I used SLRG)

Click Block this pattern [Precedence Level Exceeded]

Check boxes Provide outside Dial Tone and Urgent Priority

As soon as I pick up a phone and dial 91900 it stops and plays the recording.

So if this is not working it could be that you do not have it in the right
partition so in never gets used or you could have a replication issue.

Sent from my iPad