Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:01:11 +0000
From: "Barrera, Hugo" <hugo.barr...@nexusis.com>
To: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CME Presence

Hi Guy?s,

Question for the seasoned test takers or CCIE?s?regarding CME Presence there
appears to be two ways to get the same thing done, shown below. If required to
monitor the status of another phone which way would you do it?

Way 1:
ephone-dn  1
number 1001
description 4001
allow watch
!
!
ephone-dn  2
number 1002
description 1002
!
!
ephone  1
device-security-mode none
mac-address xxxx.yyyy.zzzz
button  1:1
!
ephone  2
device-security-mode none
mac-address xxxx.yyyy.zzzz
blf-speed-dial 1 4001 label ?MONITOR_PH-01?
button  1:2
!
presence
presence call-list
!
sip-ua
presence enable
!

Way 2:
!
ephone-dn  1
number 1001
description 4001
allow watch
!
!
ephone-dn  2
number 1002
description 1002
!
ephone  2
device-security-mode none
mac-address xxxx.yyyy.zzzz
button  1:2 2w1

Hugo

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 2
It will be stated in the lab which way? but if they do not it is up to you

Leslie Meade