hi Sergey,

tks for reponse. I have the dial-peer to MVA number in IOS router. Because
I am able to call the MVA and get the MVA prompt for pin from PSTN.  Also
the 4 digit extension do have partition.  I also checked the CSS on  the
RDP/Line and GW, it should reach the 4 digit phones.

Any idea what to check next?