Hello Experts!

I have HQ as the GK and CME, CUCM publisher and subscriber are registered
to GK in single zone. Further, GK Trunk is in separate region/DP with
hard-coded G.729 codec with other regions/itself as well.

When I call from HQ to CME side, and check "sh gatek call" it shows that
the call is consuming 16K bandwidth, which is expected.

The dial-peer to CME has g729r8 as codec (the default one).

Even then, the same command displays that the bandwidth consumed is 128K.

Any thoughts on what probably I missed?
--
Suresh Bhandari