Just my personal experience when I failed my first lab attempt.   CUE is at
the forefront of the time waster.   Simply because it requires constant
reboot if mistake is made and every reboots take a long time too.

>> 10 ) CUE integration and trafer setup takes 20 mins

My brain seems to go numb at times too.  Simple stuff becomes a lot harder,
and I still looking back on the day as how on earth I miss that easy fix.
Not saying that without it I would pass, I just think I wouldn't the
thoroughly outclassed by it.

Regards,
--Somphol.

--Somphol