all,

i am trying to compile SRST check for my next attempt. I never got full mark
here in my few attempts and always curious what i missing (even it seems I
already done what they asked)

- caller id and name ( hide or display)
- Mwi light and VM message from PSTN and IP phone
- inter site call & VM inter site
- COR  if any
- When forward call come , it play personal greeting
- DND to divert
- huntstop channel
- if  agents still working
- after back to normal mode, verify everhthing
-softkeys
- feature  : conference
- timeout interdigit and Cfwd timer similar to UCM mode
- always use preference 9 and "dial-peer hunt 2"

Any other tips and trick that I am not aware  ? help please

-