Hi Hesham,

If the problem is on the gatekeeper, it could be as simple as the zone
prefix not configured to point to CUCM for the pattern "3..."

Given that in normal situation, the zone prefix would be pointing "SBGW"
either dynamically or statically.

The configure with static zone prefix set would look similar to this.

gatekeeeper
gw-type-prefix 1#* default-technology
zone prefix THEZONE 3... gw-priority 100 SBGW
zone prefix THEZONE 3... gw-priority 10 CUCMTRUNK

If your CUCM & SBGW happens to be in the different zones, that is a
different matter.  Looking at a configuration guide for "zone prefix"
command, I don't think it is possible for a zone prefix to point to two
different local zones. (See:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_r/vrg_z1_ps1839_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1002271
)

So, in essence, I doubt that this would work.

gatekeeeper
gw-type-prefix 1#* default-technology
zone prefix SBZONE 3... gw-priority 100 SBGW
zone prefix CUCMZONE 3... gw-priority 10 CUCMTRUNK

--Somphol.