Guys I got the fix,

The problem was a typo error due to my fast copy and paste

in SB router i type gateway command by default and that resulted the
following

R1#sh gatekee end
                    GATEKEEPER ENDPOINT REGISTRATION
                    ================================
CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port  Zone Name         Type    Flags
--------------- ----- --------------- ----- ---------         ----    -----
142.100.64.11   41758 142.100.64.11   32793 GK                VOIP-GW
    H323-ID: GK-Trunk_1
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
142.100.64.12   37277 142.100.64.12   32790 GK                VOIP-GW
    H323-ID: GK-Trunk_2
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
142.102.65.254  1720  142.102.65.254  57138 GK                H323-GW
    E164-ID: 3002
    E164-ID: 3001
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
142.102.66.254  1720  142.102.66.254  51323 GK                H323-GW
    H323-ID: CUCME
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
Total number of active registrations = 4

R1#

so it was invalid

when i deleted the gateway from SiteB gateway it fixed the problem

Thank you very much guys
Special Thanks to Bill , Ramy and Somphol

Hesham