folks,

I have enable "fast start" in router SB as H323 GW.

sh call acti voice --> Fastconnect=true

-I checked  MTP, Inbound Fast, Outbound Fast in H323 GW on UCM
- assign MRGL to SB DP and H323 GW.

However when I do "h225 trace" from UCM, it only gave me "Outbound Fast Start".

Questions
- what is the correct configuration steps for In and Out Fast Start H323  on
UCM and CLI?
- What to look for in UCM trace to get In and Out Fast Start ?
- What is different between MTP and Xcode  to enable In/Out Fast Start ?

tks