All,

Having an issue with a 7960 registering to CUCM using SIP.  On the actual phone
itself keep getting the error registration rejected.  Within CUCM I also see
rejected on the phone page.

I've verifed multiple times that the MAC address is correct and my SIP profile
is pretty basic as there is no security applied to the phone itself.  This
should be something that's really simple as I have other SIP phones registered
to the cluster (not type 7960 though).  If I register the same phone via SCCP
it works fine.  Also, have tried to convert from SCCP to SIP using the BAT
tool; all with the same results.

Has anyone else seen this or have some additional input into what may be
happening?

Thank you,
Alex