Hi All,
I have configured SRST to support the usual 2 SCCP ephones for BR1. After
that, I circle back and configure CoS and test SRST. Whenever I configure
CoS on the provisioned DNs it seems to break the phone's ability to
register. Is there a reason why a phone wouldn't register after modifying
an ephone DN with a CoS value? I have telephony-service configured as srst
mode provision all and I'm wondering if there is a configuration flow I
need to follow in order to be able to modify the provisioned DNs after the
phone falls into SRST. It seems to happen every time I test, but my home
lab does not have any issues and the phones register fine each time.

Any help is appreciated!

Josh

telephony-service
srst mode auto-provision all
max-ephones 2
max-dn 10
ip source-address 10.1.120.1 port 2000
timeouts interdigit 5
time-zone 21
date-format dd-mm-yy
voicemail 2100
max-conferences 8 gain -6
moh flash:music-on-hold.au
multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384
transfer-system full-consult
secondary-dialtone 0
after-hours block pattern 1 1900 7-24
after-hours block pattern 2 0900 7-24
create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Jul 19 2013 20:25:39
!
!
ephone-dn  1
number 3002