Hi colleagues

I set up mva and I think is working good, but I don't know if this is an issue.

Calling from my SNR to MVA is working, MVA asks for my pin number, then press 1, after that I dialed internal 4 digit extension but this internal phone only shows the caller number and not the caller name.

I think is normal behavior, but when a calling from my SNR directly to a internal extension, it shows the caller number and the caller id.

What do you think ?

best regards!
AM