On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Alex Mendoza <aa.mend...@icloud.com> wrote:

> Calling from my SNR to MVA is working, MVA asks for my pin number, then
> press 1, after that I dialed internal 4 digit extension but this internal
> phone only shows the caller number and not the caller name.
>
> I think is normal behavior, but when a calling from my SNR directly to a
> internal extension, it shows the caller number and the caller id.

I am seeing the same thing for my MVA setup.    I also presume this is
expected behavior, but I'm not able to find any bug report or any concrete
Cisco document to back it up though.

Some people seems to report that the name will display after the call is
connected.   I can't reproduce that behavior, just the caller number for me
during ringing and connected state of the call --- when made via MVA pilot
number.

Call directly from SNR number, i.e. Enterprise Feature Access, seems to be
no problem with both Calling Name and Number.

I'll be interested to see whether anyone else have different outcome.

Regards,
--Somphol.