From: Hesham Abdelkereem
Sent: 8/26/2013 1:05 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] ACS 2509 Issues

Dear Experts,
I have Cisco ACS 2509 using it for labs. I have suffering couple of issues
with it
First when I turn on the device i get the following
System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(10c), SOFTWARE
Copyright (c) 1986-1996 by cisco Systems
2500 processor with 16384 Kbytes of main memory

Then I hit B to boot
then I get the following
Restricted Rights Legend
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is
subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph
(c) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted
Rights clause at FAR sec. 52.227-19 and subparagraph
(c) (1) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer
Software clause at DFARS sec. 252.227-7013.
cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, California 95134-1706
IOS (tm) 3000 Bootstrap Software (IGS-BOOT-R), Version 11.0(10c), RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc1)
Compiled Fri 27-Dec-96 17:33 by loreilly
Image text-base: 0x01010000, data-base: 0x00001000
cisco 2509 (68030) processor (revision D) with 16384K/2048K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID 01886520, with hardware revision 00000000
X.25 software, Version 2.0, NET2, BFE and GOSIP compliant.
1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface.
2 Serial network interfaces.
8 terminal lines.
16384K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)
 Press RETURN to get started!
 I always get these messages for infinity
 Then finally when I access any device connected to the ASYNC cable
I am able to connect but not unable to exit the session
I hit Ctrl + Shift + 6 + X many times by the Laptop keyboard and even by
On-Screen keyboard and still nothing is working well.
 I have tried to do the following workaround
1-I have another 2509 which has a defective ASYNC Socket , I removed all
the Memories and stuff and put it in the other one and still get the same
results.
  Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance,